Our Sunday..

Well it started off not so great..we had no idea it was day light savings time! So there for we were an hour late for church. Then we got home and Brynn refused to take a nap. Ya know it's funny..for some reason..I have no idea why..Kory thinks that he needs to be the most annoying person alive on Sundays! It's like a rule to him...he can't handle being home all day long with nothing to do so he just makes sunday "PESTER JENNY DAY!" Really you've gotta love it...not really! I really do love having him home..but sometimes his jokes, noises, cracking himself up, wrestling me into some move I can't get out of gets a little old...Im sure some wives can relate! But good news..how cute is Brynn's dress I got here! I loved it!

Comments

Haha! That gave me and Spencer a good laugh!
Hey! I found your blog through spencer and kirsty's and checked it out. I can't beleive how big your little girl is getting. She is so dang cute. It looks like you guys are doing well with your cute little family
Anonymous said…
Jenny! She is so so cute! I cant believe how big she is! That picture of her in her dress was so so ADORABLE!!! I am excited to see you. We should come see you with braxton on friday when you get here. Then we can see each others babies! We might not have a baby sitter on saturday night either so he might for sure be coming to dinner with us. It was good to talk to you. Hope you didnt kill one of the kids! Ha ha. See you soon!
Courtney said…
thats awesome i love it. unfortunately we didn't even make it to church that day, we were playing games with Cody's family and it was 2 in the morning (we found out later it really was 3) and we have 8:00 church, so it didn't happen. I still haven't been to church yet with Brinklee but we're going this sunday cuz we're blessing her! So from then on I'll be going. These pictures are adorable I can't believe how big she is! I think the last time I saw her was game night at Dallin and Makenna's old house! She looks exactly like you!

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....