Good Ol' Delta..

So this past week Brynster and I decided to go to Delta to see my parents. Kory was so busy with work and school, that we just decided we would go up a few days earily. Brynn LOVES to go and see her grandparents! She likes my mom more than me! She would dfinately perfer to be with her than me. She calls my mom..Ginny..well Brynn pronounces it as ..ninny. That is what I call my grandma is Ginny, so we are carrying on the tradition. So every morning she woke up while we were there she would ask for "Ninny and pampa". Anyways we had a great time. Her favorite toy there is a face of a dog. It is so funny. She just carries it around with her everywhere and barks. It's not even the whole head..it's really just the face of a dog. Kory came on Friday night and was there the rest of the weekend. He played in a softball tourney of course! But I really have to report about our "FIRST ANNUAL SPEED UNO CLASSIC"..compliments of Chad Droubay! It was so much! We had a bunch of couples there and we all put in 5 bucks a couple. Then we had different rounds and things..till we got a winner! The winner was Brandon, so he won all the money and the trophy..thats right a trophy! I have to say it got pretty intense and LOUD! It was a blast and I can't wait till the 2nd. We had a great weekend, unfortunately we didn't get to see the Morris'...Tara had her baby so they wernt there. They had to go see their new grand baby. CONGRATS TARA! And all those speed uno players..look out ..I'll bring it next time! ;)
Comments
sounds like a blast! what an awesome thing to do as a family! asalways... you little girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter doesn't she.