Not afraid to eat..Just like her mother ;)
Brynn is getting bigger now and she thinks that she needs to do EVERYTHING herself! We used to cut up her food or break it in to pieces...well not anymore! She wants to be big too! She will absoloutly refuse to eat anything we break off for her..she wants to do it her self. So..Kory made her..her very own peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and this is what she looked like when she was done. Also an up date on her ear infections..I knew that she was not getting better so I kept wanting to take her in again. Kory convinced me that I was just being a paranoid mother. So we waited for her next apt. on Saturday. Sure enough my motherly instencts were more than accurate..She now has RSV. Great huh..I feel so bad for her. She is handeling it like a trooper though. And I certinaly learned a lesson..Go with my insteinct and DON'T listen to Kory!
Comments
That is not fun that Brynn is so sick! If you are going to Delta this weekend we should do something saturday night!