VIVA LAS VEGAS BABY!
So Kory and I decided that since he was done with school for the semester, that we needed a break! He has worked so hard with work and school so we decided to go to Vegas for a few days. We left Sunday and came back Tuesday. We had so much fun!! We stayed at the Tropicana, the cheapest place we could find that was on the strip of course! We went to a Vegas show, the wax museum, shopping, walked, walked and walked some more! I love to go there for a few days, its always really fun, but my gosh..It will be one of th first towns to go for sure when the second coming rolls around! There is so much filth there. I loved spending time with just me and Kor! We ate at tons of yummy food..hence why I am now 10 lbs heavier than when I left!...seriously! It's always fun to get away, but seeing Brynn actually miss me and run to me as fast as her little legs could just to get to me was THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!
Comments