The next american idol..

So Brynn loves to sing. She doesnt really know any words but that doesnt stop her! She really likes 'old mcdonald'...her words consist of "farm E I E I farm moo moo". She is the BEST! So here is a video of my little star..well I think so anyways! The first pic of her is there because I thought it was so cute and also she looks so big in it!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a doll!
Jenny
She is so cute. I can't wait for Chesni to learn to do stuff like that. Bryn looks exactly like you i think
That is so awesome! How did Liz Ann feel about her singing on your blog?
Brooke said…
Soo cute!! I can't believe your mom let you film her!!
So cute! What a little diva, and she does look really big! I'm assuming you guys are in Delta because I've come over twice and you weren't home. Hope you're having fun!
Unknown said…
That is so cute!! I love your guys Halloween costumes too! You look so skinny and pretty!!

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....