tWiLiGhT:..

Alright..So me, Jamie, and Marci waited out in the FREEZING cold for a couple hours, at midnight I might add..(I know we are serious troopers!)..just to go see twilight. When they opened the door and we raced to go and get a good seat, some how I was nominated to sit next to Mr. Attractive. Lucky me. Let's put this as nice as possible..long greasy hair,(guessing has not washed it in a good 3 weeks), the hygiene was unbelievable..(stings the nostrils)..anyways needless to say he let a few stinkers slip out during the movie, but I was not going to let that ruin my TWILIGHT experience. I really did like the movie..The only thing was that it RACED through everything to get the whole book in. But it was definitely GREAT! I had a blast with Jamie and Marci too! As for the pictures..
1- you know the theater had a Forks sign!!!
2-Waiting in line..
3-We can hardly contain ourselves! So filled with excitement!


Also this is how Brynn INSISTED on going to walmart. So she wins my fashion victim of the week award for sure...
The shirt- a little large for her..puffy sleeves are never attractive
The pants-Brigham Young brought them over on his handcart.
Shoes- Her black shiny church shoes!
Jacket- Last years 12 monther that barley fits her.
Accessories-Mom's big chunky white necklace and bracelet!
And that my friends is what the little fashion victim is made of..Pretty impressive for a 2 year old huh! Lets not forget to mention her mouth is full of candy!
Stains soon to follow.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jenny I just have to say I love reading your blog. You are hilarious!!! Brynn is so funny too. I have never met her but she seems pretty funny. I talked to Aubrey today and she told me she is seeing you tomorrow. I am so jealous. I hope you guys have fun and give her a huge hug from me. I will be up there next year when she comes again.
Lydia said…
I'm glad that you were able to endure "Mr. Attractive." A couple of friends and I drove to Provo to see a midday showing on Friday. We sat in front of a bunch of 15 year old girls that kept hyperventilating every time any situation was heating. It made me want to scream!

I love the background. Very festive!
The Briggs Clan said…
I am so glad you blogged about Twilight. I have been waiting for more people to do that. I agree... it was so good but I to felt like it raced through. I wanted more "falling in love with Edward" stuff. In the book you totally fall head over heals for him and I feel like they kinda cut that short. I think it could have been a 3 hour movie. Oh and Fashion victim. Love it! I have a little 3 year old of my own that is pretty fashion forward=} See Oakland temple pictures for a glimpse. lol.
DeAnna said…
Hey Jenny-

So I would love to come and sell my purses on the 4th. That actually works perfect because I have that whole week off. Anyway just let me know some more info and I will be getting ready. They keep coming out with new purse covers, so I am so excited to show you. My phone number is 864-7969. What is yours and where do you live?
Jill said…
Jenny could you get any funnier???? I loved Brynns shopping look...FASHION STATEMENT!
Love Ya,
Auntie Jill
This is actually your cousin Marci. I am having to log in under McKenna cuz you are a doofus and added my e-mail account wrong! Please remedy the situation as quickly as possible!!! Show a little cooth!
clarkandeddy@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....