MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!


Brynn and Cy

Comments

Please blow this up and frame this! That is the best picture I have seen!!
Dallas said…
Oh my goodness. That is probably the best Santa picture I have EVER seen! I had to laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing!
Sariah said…
That's hilarious! Doesn't look too fun for Santa though... lol.
Ryan and Lacey said…
Jenny I think I saw you when I was in Delta for Thanksgiving, you were sitting behind me at Twilight,,, and this picture is freaking hilarious!!
Ha ha! This is great! I expect Kassidy to do about the same thing.
Unknown said…
What a crack up! I don't even dare to take Hunt to see Santa. You're a brave woman!!!
The Briggs Clan said…
I hate the santa thing. I always expect it to go well, then it sucks! I love that your title and picture say it so well!
Anonymous said…
That is classic! Why are kids so scared of Santa Clause? I LOVE IT! I FREAKING MISS YOU!
Do you have McKenna's email? Her blog isn't letting me in so I'm not sure she remembered to add me or not.
Ashley Abbott said…
That is the funniest picture I have ever seen! I love it!
Anonymous said…
Seriously Bryan and I were laughing so hard at this picture.
Alison said…
I have had to look at this post about a million times. I think it is so SO funny!!
I love it! I can't stop laughing

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....