Random Pics







Out of all these pictures I bet you can't guess when I gave Brynn M&M's...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha. Bryn is so freakin cute! So you and Cory are coming up to our house in a couple of weeks?? Thats what I heard anyways. And you better be coming with him! Brax misses Bryn! Come play!
Unknown said…
Brynn is so beautiful. I swear with every picture you post she gets more beautiful.
Dallas said…
Those are so cute. I love the one with the M&M face. That is cool that is how you got her to learn her colors! I also love all her cute bows in all the pictures. You always have her looking so cute!
She is so cute! I still cannot believe how big she is! When are you guys coming up here?
Anonymous said…
Are you kidding around??? She is so pretty! I love her. Her hair is so long...
She is such a doll! We need to get our girls together sometime...I know that they would have a blast!
Heidi said…
Jenny, I don't know that I have ever commented on your blog, but I check it regularly! Bryn is a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....