Vegas VeGaS VEGAS!

Every year Kory and I take our annual trip to Vegas.We went just this past weekend this year and had SO MUCH FUN! It was SO hot down there this trip! It almost got up to 100 degrees! We stayed in a hotel that up graded us to a suite, that's always a nice surprise! We shopped, went to a show (where Kory proceeded to fall in LoVe with the Christina Agulara impersonator)and we ATE ATE AND ATE, we walked around the strip (where my feet almost fell off), there were the roller coasters and also...almost my BIG TV break!! We randomly walked in a casino where they were filming the show..Man vs. Food. I'm sure none of you have ever seen the show, (me and Kory are probably the only fans on the face of the earth..anyway it was so cool for us! Its about a guy who goes all over the country and does food challenges at restaurants. His challenge in Vegas..a 6 pound burrito. It was HUGE! Anyway we were there watching and one of the crew asked me if I wanted to be on the show and talk to him or ask him a question...I TOTALLY CHICKENED OUT! I all of a sudden got all shy and nervous and didn't dare...I know I know..I am such a baby! We also got to try out an Iron Chefs restaurant..(I'm sure no one has seen that show either)...In the Venation Hotel...it was WAY to fancy for us! We had no idea what anything on the menu even was. We are so pathetic! Mario needs to tone is down a little for us simple folk, a nice plate of spaghetti would have been just fine! We had a great time though! I LOVE to go on trips with just Kory and I! We have SO much fun together! And lets face it..the main reason we travel anywhere is for the food cause we both LOVE LOVE to eat and he truly is the BEST eating partner ever!!!! Until next year...oh ya..



you gotta love the Vegas weirdos! I could watch them all day!

Comments

Oh Jen you should have talked to the guy and been on the show.. its fun to watch... ha ha ha.. looks like Vegas was fun, thats a way fun tradition.. where are you guys moving to??
Aubrey said…
I love that show!!! We tivo it every week! Wish you would have got on it! You are so gorgeous. Can't wait to see you guys when we come out!
Aubrey said…
BTW! We will be out there the last week of June and first week of July
How freaking fun!!! Hopefully I'll be able to take Colb down sometime this summer!
Are you guys going to the derby this weekend?????
Unknown said…
What a great tradition. Trips are the best and always much needed. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I may come down to st. george when aubrey comes so I hope to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....