Dear Baby Girl Morris..

I wish we had a name for you so we didn't have to refer to you as this. But as we all know that is just NOT going to happen. So here is the deal...I know that I am 36 weeks and 2 days pregnate, and still have a few more WEEKS..but I would just REALLY appreciate it if you could come before the end of this month. I am begging you! It would help out more than you could ever know. I know you are being stubborn, but let me just plead my case. Reasons why you need to come out in the next few weeks...
1) Just decided today that we are moving to St. George for an undetermined amount of time...till we move to Vegas. We will move at the first of next month. (great timing I know)
2) I want to cancel our health insurance..and I dont want to have to pay another monthly bill of $300.
3) I NO LONGER sleep at night.
4) and most of all..I cant wait to see your CUTE FACE!!
So there ya go. Go ahead and stay in there a little longer..that's just fine! But I think that your stubborness needs to come to a halt at the end of the month. Give it up...you can't hide from Brynn forever! I promise I won't let her smother you to death all the time!
So...Do we have a deal???????
Can't wait to see your face cute girl!

Comments

Amanda and Tom said…
I can't believe you are having the baby so dang soon!! its so weird!! love you
Anonymous said…
Holy smokes Jen... That is a lot to ask a little baby girl! I can't wait to see her. We are going to be in St. George at the end of February.. I would love to see you! I will call or text you and see what your plans are! Love you!
Cute, I hope she comes early too! St. George huh? that should be fun. Missing you!!
Polly Blevins said…
I hope she comes early. I can feel your pain. The memory is just a little to clear.
I hope that works out for you. Those babies seem to have a mind of their own. I remember begging and pleading with Arley, but she came when she wanted to and not when I wanted her to. Hang in there you can do it! I can't wait to meet my cute little niece!
Aysia Webb said…
I wish she would come soon too! Can't wait to see how cute she is in that little tutu!
Courtney said…
awww, I can totally feel for you, the last month is horrible. I was shocked when I looked at your blog and read that you were 36 weeks, it seems like everyone's pregnancy is flying by except mine. I'd be cheering that you're almost done! Congrats and hang in there!
Unknown said…
Good luck with getting the little one to listen to a word you have to say. Also you are moving what the heck for?? did you guys get a good job what is the deal? and when and why will vegas be in your future?
good luck and miss you tons
Tyler & Laura said…
Good luck with everything!! Boy, when it rains, it pours, right?? I bet she will be so cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....