You are invited...
You know, when I woke up this morning I was laying in bed wondering what I was going to do today. Saturdays are pretty lonely now with Kory working all the time. Well lucky for me, I had a part of my morning already planned without even knowing it.
What a wonderful day today..it's 10:22 and I have already had my 3 year old tell me..
"Mom, I am getting married today, and I also have my baby coming to my wedding"..(as she proceeds to stick her little belly out as far as it can go.) "I will go get ready."
Wow. What a big piece of info to swallow,all in one sentence!
After a prayer inside my head... 'Please don't let this moment be of things to come!'
I decided we better get some photos of the BIG DAY! You know it only happens once right??!! So here we go...
The Bride/Bridals
Isn't she lovely!
More of the GORGEOUS Bride to be!

And next we have a guest just having a little snack at the wedding.

YuM! Plastic cookies are SERIOUSLY to die for!
The 'reason' for the wedding..

She was in Brynn's belly when she broke the news..so I am gussing she had labor in the dressing room while getting ready?? LOVE my new GRANDDAUGHTER!! Seriously they don't come cuter!!!
The bride getting ready to walk down the isle.. AW! SO PRESH!

All in all it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding..sorry to those who couldn't come. You can send the gifts to our house and we will be sure to hand them off the the newlyweds!
What a wonderful day today..it's 10:22 and I have already had my 3 year old tell me..
"Mom, I am getting married today, and I also have my baby coming to my wedding"..(as she proceeds to stick her little belly out as far as it can go.) "I will go get ready."
Wow. What a big piece of info to swallow,all in one sentence!
After a prayer inside my head... 'Please don't let this moment be of things to come!'
I decided we better get some photos of the BIG DAY! You know it only happens once right??!! So here we go...
The Bride/Bridals
Isn't she lovely!
More of the GORGEOUS Bride to be!
And next we have a guest just having a little snack at the wedding.
YuM! Plastic cookies are SERIOUSLY to die for!
The 'reason' for the wedding..
She was in Brynn's belly when she broke the news..so I am gussing she had labor in the dressing room while getting ready?? LOVE my new GRANDDAUGHTER!! Seriously they don't come cuter!!!
The bride getting ready to walk down the isle.. AW! SO PRESH!
All in all it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding..sorry to those who couldn't come. You can send the gifts to our house and we will be sure to hand them off the the newlyweds!
Comments