J- MO






Is a HATER of...

* ZITS..at what age exactly do they stop randomly popping up???

* DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS...(poor Shayne.. pic says it all
*CAR PROBLEMS...lost my arm and leg over last problem
*LAUNDRY...Just when I think I am caught up..my family wears more cloths and TOTALLY redeems the laundry pile!
*DR. OFFICES...could I wait any longer...my kids grow a age every time I am there.
*EYEBROWS...Mine are so sparse...TRANSPLANT PLEASE!

*now I am just being a negative Nancy..this list is done.









Is a LOVER of...



DELTA...no greater place on earth
SUGAR SHAYNE....cutest thing on this earth
*BRYNSTER.....cutest not to mention funniest thing on this earth
*FAMILY... my fam is WAY cooler than your fam..
*FOOTLONG SUBS...I don't have time to mess around with a 6 incher...go BIG or go home!
*FRIENDS.....hey, I need to stay sane during the day some how
*KING OF QUEENS, OFFICE, BIGGEST LOSER, and my secret pleasure... keeping up with the Kardashians

*My new camera the hubbs got me....(reference to the pics)


Anywho..it has been sooo long since I have up dated I wanted to jot a few things down that Brynn has been saying with her SUPER CUTE SASSY AS EVER 3 SOON TO BE 4 YEAR OLD ATTITUDE....(sarcasm is THICK in this sentence..)

1- She calls Dandelions ...Candylions and makes wishes such as...." I Wish to be a real life princess"
2- She folded her arms and told me that "Primary is absolutely ridicules"

3- After watching her cute cousin get baptized she told me.."Mom, I NEVER want to get baptized cause I don't want my face to get wet."
4- She told me a boy she was playing with was a "ferrous monster"
5- She LOVES tumbling and 'wishes she could live there always'
6-She is very insistent that we 'trade moms'...she wants my mom to be her mom.

7- She always asks me if what she is wearing is BEAUTIFUL or not.

8- She lets me know when she is.."irritated" or "frustrated"

9- And she still loves to SNUGGLE with me and night...ahhh...best way to end the night

And as for Sweet baby Shayne..
1- BEST BABY EVER
2- ALWAYS smiles
3- NOT BEST BABY EVEN WHEN HUNGRY OR TIRED
4- LOVES BRYNN
5-LOVES FOOD..ANYFOOD
6- at 8 months old weighs in at 17 lbs..WAY smaller than Brynn..its wierd
7- First ear infection was HORENDOUS!!!!!
8- Loves dogs..

PS ..in case you were wondering ..what in the world is she doing with her pics all over the place...and the answer is, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING! so at least they are on here right?? Enjoy ;)

Comments

evelyn webb said…
The pictures of the girls are
sooo cute. Poor Shayne. She
looks like she doesn't feel good.
Anonymous said…
Okay... your girls are seriously the cutest girls ever! Brynn, what a sassy pants, takes after her mother!
Aysia Webb said…
SO cute....I wish I could steal your girls forever ha
Aubrey said…
Shayne is so beautiful and is looking more and more like Brynn everyday!
Anonymous said…
Okay Jen, Update your blog!!! I miss reading about all of your crazy adventures!

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Sheep...Going Private..

And the BIG BOMB comes out..

Im back....